Thursday, January 9, 2020

Paper Smooches Monthly Challenge

I am glad to see that Paper Smooches is bringing back their Monthly Challenges.  I use to play along many years ago.

The monthly challenge is Anything Cold


All my Paper Smooches stamps are in a container and it was like visiting old friends when I opened up the container to choose a snowman.  I love  the snowman from early sets.  They have been well loved in the past.  I found some other stamps in there I want to use in the future.

I tinted a piece of white card stock with a light pink oxide ink to give it a little color (I have a problem with plain white backgrounds.).  I matted this with a teal colored mat.  The little strip of paper was my color inspiration for the card.  The snowman was stamped and colored with Copic markers.  I die cut a snowflake from some sparkly paper.  I stamped the sentiment and colored the strip of paper with Copics.  I have my first Christmas card made for 2020.


Thanks for stopping by. 

3 comments:

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Wonderful card design and color combo! The big snowflake is the perfect touch :) Thanks so much for playing in the Paper Sweeties "Anything Cold" challenge!

Larissa Heskett said...

Such a CUTE Card!! I just LOVE that Snowman and the Snowflake combo!! THANKS SO MUCH for joining us for the NEW Paper Smooches Challenge!! Hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

Audrey said...

I love pulling out older stamp sets too! It's always fun to fall back in love with them again! Love your adorable card! Thank you for playing along with us for the Paper Smooches Anything Cold Challenge! :)