Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Another New Technique

I have been reading about Tim Holtz Micro Glaze works with distress oxides on glossy paper.  I finally found some of the glaze and was able to play with it.

I took my glossy paper and dipped it in the distress oxides many times to get many layers.  I rubbed the glaze over the top and magic happens. 

On this card I die cut the background out of white paper and adhered it to the background of many colors.  A circle was die cut and a butterfly dimensional sticker was applied to the top.  A word die cut completed the card.


On This card, I die cut the panel of many colors and added it to a white background.  I added the circle, butterfly and sentiment.


Which one do you like better?

I am entering this creation into the monthly challenge Simply Create Too.  The challenge this month is to use a die cut.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: