Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Get Your Kraft On


This week at CAS-ual Friday - the challenge is to get your Kraft on.


This is a new stamp - isn't that snowman the most fun - he is by Northwoods Rubber Stamp.  The sentiment is by Hero Arts with a coordinating die cut.  I stamped the sentiment and then stamped the tag around it since I wanted the two colors.  I colored the snowman with colored pencils.  A somewhat rustic holiday card.  Hopefully you can pick up the sparkle on the snowflakes and the snow drifts.

Have a good Tuesday.

3 comments:

Debby said...

Love how you coloured the snowman - I always find it so hard to do that on kraft. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

Ivanka said...

Oh my gosh! He is adorable! Love the way you colored him.

Jeanette said...

This is SO cute! I love him on kraft! Great card!