Saturday, October 27, 2012

Simon Says Stamp Leaves


the weekly challenge at Simon Says Stamp is to use Leaves.  I love leaves and have a boat load of leaf stamps but - this little leaf had already been stamped and colored and was waiting to be made into a card.

The leaf stamp is from Eat Cake Graphics.  It was embossed with Zing brown embossing powder and then colored with distress inks and stains.  I believe I used some Perfect Pearls mist on it also so it has a pretty shine to it.  I embossed the background card stock with a wood grain folder.  The sticker sentiment is from SRM Stickers.  I had just enough of this ribbon to make a bow for the top of the card.  I am sending this card to Alaska where it has already started to snow.

Everyone have a good Saturday.

2 comments:

Melissa Bove said...

Gorgeous card! So very elegant! Love that leaf!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Tamika said...

Wonderful card!