Tuesday, October 2, 2012

More Hero Arts Fun


I found a new challenge site "Just Add Ink" and they have a sketch challenge this week.


My usual trick with separate panels is to just add strips of paper across a large piece to make it look like I labored adding those separate pieces to a card front.  My ovals were either too large or too small - sounds like a fairy tale doesn't it.

I used my new Hero Arts snowman die cut and Cosmo Cricket paper to make my card.  An SRM Sticker finishes off the card.  This card will go into my next Operation Write Home Box.  I think that little snowman will bring smiles to a few faces.

Enjoy your day - dinner with my Ya Ya's tonight.

4 comments:

Ivanka said...

Love your new snowman die! It's so cute! Love your card too, great colors!

Christine Blain said...

This is very cute! Great tip, about separating the 'panels' by adding strips of paper - wish I'd thought of that! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink; we hope you'll join us again :)

Anonymous said...

Super cute Christmas card. I like the way you coloured him in too. Chantell JAI

Yvonne B. said...

Such a great card, Barb! I really like your snowman--you made him so cute. I'll have to check out the Just Add Ink site some time!