Sunday, October 7, 2012

World Card Making Day, Paper Smooches and Echo Park


One more card for World Card Making challenges.  This is for a sketch that Paper Smooches is using for a challenge.  It is a sketch from the sketch library at Operation Write Home.  Paper Smooches is a supporter of Operation Write Home in their effort to keep our service members in contact with families and friends at home.

Isn't that snowman the cutest - someone asked me how many snowmen stamps I have - I don't think I can count that high - this set has several cute snowmen on it.

The paper is a collection I have from Echo Park.  Aren't the colors pretty.  Looking at the card it looks like the snowflake is growing out of the top of the snowman's hat.

This card will go into my Operation Write Home Box - it is a general winter card so if I miss the Christmas deadline we will be OK.

So do you think I will get any more cards made tonight for challenges - I still need to make my Oldie Moldie Monday cards - I think I will this paper and maybe some more of these snowmen stamps in this Paper Smooch set.

1 comment:

Linda Beeson said...

I just love the Paper Smooches snowpeople! CUTE card.