Thursday, April 5, 2012

Moxie Fab Challenge and Retro Sketches


day off from work - unfortunately I did not get as much done as I wanted so I guess I had better stay up all night and be very busy.  Yeah right - I will go put in a load of laundry as soon as I do this post - of course - on a day off you needed to play with paper.  Come back tomorrow for the other playing I did today - quite happy with that also. 

One job I did do today is tear apart some things so I had all this scrap bright colored paper in my scrap bin.  Yeah for me because Moxie Fab has a challenge to use your scraps - I was luckly I had a big piece of the yellow.  I embossed the bright colors except for the two pieces which were stamped.  I kinda wish I had embossed the very bottom of the pink also. 

The design of the card is based on the sketch from Retro Sketches - luckily I had all those bright colored scraps that worked for the sketch.  I made the card for Operation Write Home so I know it will be much appreciated. 



The bird stamp is Inkadinkado and the sentiment is a favorite Hero Arts Stamp.

I love long week ends.  


1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Barb! Thanks for linking this up to the Paper Scraps Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)