Monday, December 1, 2008

Sore Body

After shoveling three times in the last day - my body said - hey - old woman - get the snowblower back home - so needless to say tonight I am not doing too much - I just want to crawl into a warm bed and sleep the night away. Must stay up till at least 9. Just watched a great basketball game betwen the UW Madison Badgers and Virginia Tech - WOWSERS - Wisconsin won in the last seconds. Going to be a good season - our cable company got the Big Ten network so I am a happy camper.

Back to my card - this card was based on the weekly sketch at Card Positioning System. This will be my Mom's Christmas cards - pink is her favorite color and she loves flowers.

Paper - Die Cuts With A View - Glittered Mat Stack
Bazzill Swiss Dot Cardstock (love it - doesn't it just set off the card so beautifully)
Stamp - Hero Arts
Ink - VersaColor Pigment Ink
Clear Embossing Powder
Flower - bought at the resale shop
Brad - Imaginisce

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about that soreness! LOVE what you did with the CPS sketch!

Annie said...

Well snowing is good for your putzing time. Some really nice work.

Sorry to hear about the back ache. Heat and Cold!!

Annie

MelissaS said...

I really like how you turned the sketch. Nice colors, too! Hope you are feeling less sore today :)

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Oh my word...snow?? Three times shoveling??? It is hard to imagine! LOL

Love your take on the CPS sketch this week! Thanks for playing along!

Charity Hassel said...

like those pretty colors for your cps card!

Chelsea Van Tol said...

what a lovely card :) this is my first time to your blog, it is so cute!