Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy Saturday



Must have been a dark day in Wisconsin when I took this picture - sorry - and the bag is gone so can not re photograph -

Did a marathon Friday evening of shopping, etc - got lots done - just need to find a decent toy aisle now - to buy toys to go with the clothes. I always get gifts for my Mom to give to the little ones - so we go together on our gifts - at 90 she finds it quite difficult to get out shopping - it is bad enough how much I hate it - I only like shopping for paper supplies. I did treat myself last night to the Basic Grey holiday pad at Michael's - shame on me - as if I need more holiday paper or more Basic Grey - but if this is my only vice - let it be.

The bag is made with all Bo Bunny products.

Everyone enjoy your day - I have 3 pots of chicken stewing for homemade broth for Christmas dinner - will bake some cookies - and must go shovel the sidewalk and driveway - guess what - it once again snowed in Wisconsin.

1 comment:

Ivanka said...

Love the way the bag turned out Barb! And I bet your house smelled just divine with all that chicken broth simmering!