Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday


Crazy day at work - I am already losing steam at home but then it is almost 8 and I was up at 5 - I guess that is allowed. Trying to get more cleaning done - I set little tasks for myself each night and when I accomplish them - I feel good - so tonight was pay bills and clean off this one table in the basement - that is done - plus another area was cleaned up.

Weather - very low temps and chill factor but tomorrow it warms up to snow again - 3 to 6 - oh please let it be 3 - I am still waiting to get my snowblower back - he can't get a part for it - and of course when it gets cold - my garage door acts up. Today I did not know if I would get out of the garage. And then more snow on Thursday and more snow on Saturday and more snow on Monday - this is too much like last year.

This little set was a gift box with a matching gift card. I think it turned out cute. Paper Crafts did a tree for charity and the colors were green, red and brown - I sent this set to them.

Patterned Paper: Pebbles, Inc.
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper
Letter Stickers: Making Memories
Inks: ColorBox Fluid Chalk Inkpad by Clearsnap, Inc.
Stamps: Stampabilities
Brads: American Crafts
Trim: Wrights
Adhesive: Paper Mod Podge by Plaid
Cuddlebug by Provo Craft

Idea to Note: Painted edges of box – this way – you do not have to put paper completely up to edge. Cut paper to fit. Ink edges of paper. Adhered paper with Paper ModPodge by Plaid. Wrapped eyelet trim around box and tied bow. Made cardbase. Stamped deer image. Cut strips. Inked edges of all paper. Adhere to card front. Cut tag. Adhere sticker letters. Ink letters and tags. Using brad, add tag to front of card.

Everyone have a wonderful evening - stay warm.

1 comment:

Ivanka said...

Oh Barb!! This is WAY cute!! I love the funky Christmas colors! It's just a wonderful set!