Thursday, December 11, 2008

How many days till Christmas??


Christmas is approaching way too fast and I am not ready - I have everyone to my house for dinner on Christmas day and the house is a disaster - I need to kick it in gear - so guess what I did last night - I fell asleep before 8 o'clock. That is not conducive to getting things done - I also have to work the next two Saturdays. It will get done - next week - is crazy at work - but I always survive.
I have sent out just a few holiday cards and need to get that all done this week - people will think I am not doing Christmas dinner.
The card for tonight is done for a very special friend. It is based on the sketch at Our Creative Corner.
Image - gift tag
Bazzill Bling for cardbase
Acrylic Sentiment - Cloud 9 Designs
Paper - Pinecone Press Papers
Snowflakes - Sizzlets
Everyone have a happy evening.

1 comment:

Cindy Haffner said...

Cute, cute, cute, thanks for playing.