Saturday, January 13, 2024

Valentine Card

It is time to think about making Valentine Cards.  It is not a holiday which is high on my list for making cards but I do try to send a few.  This card will go to one of my daughers and her husband.

The card was inspired by the current sketch challenge at Freshly Made Sketches.   This sketch intrigued me so I wanted to give it a try.

I have been playing with my scrap bin and making gnomes so I already had the gnome made.  I had this floral die set out because the three prong leaf reminded me of the sketch.  I used the stem flower and leafy branch from the Sizzix set.  This morning I watched a video from Amy R. and she used the mushroom die which I have had for several months and not used.  Bonus I used two dies I had never used before.

The background is recycled backing from a package.  The sentiment is a sticker from Tim Holtz.  I used another mushroom to finish the inside.  

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Cécile RIBON said...

Such a fun and cute valentine's! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week.