Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Sketch Challenge and Never Used Item

 I am trying to use some of the things I had to HAVE and then never used.  The bird which is a Tim Holtz die is one example of that.  A friend had a challenge to make a birthday card and put a bird on it.  Well I put a bird on my card but I did not make it a birthday card.  Oops.

The current challenge at Sunday Stamps is a sketch.  I really like the sketch it is very versatile.  I put my bird where the circle would have been (any shape).  The paper I used is a very old collection of boy paper which has dinosaurs on it. I love the colors in the collection.  I think that was the only piece of plaid paper left in the remaining paper I had.


Here is my card for the sketch. I do like the bird.  There are two bird designs in the die set.  

I also want to use my embossing folders more this year so you can see there is a large circle design embossed in the blue paper. 


1. Used oldie moldie paper (it doesn't smell moldie).

2. Used supply never used before.

3. Used embossing folder.

Yay - Barb - mission accomplished.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

dj said...

Fantastic bird die and I love that colorful plaid paper!! Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! You rocked our sketch!!
Deb Horst, DT #SSC326

Heidi Baks said...

Very fun! I love when folks dig in their stash to use forgotten items. Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Your card is so fun! I love that big, bright bird. The embossed background and the plaid panel are perfect! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps!