Monday, May 8, 2023

Oldie Moldie Monday

 It is Monday, time to show some love for your old supplies.

I am making some collages to be sent into an organization that is collection for their patients.

As I was cleaning (I have found marvelous things as I cleaned) I found a card I had made.  It had been damaged but the focal point of the card was still in good shape.  I trimmed it out and made it into a collage.  I hope it brings a sparkly smile to someone's face.

The collages are four inch squares.


Here is a close up of the flower made from book pages.  It looks like it was sprayed with a glittery spray.  More gel glitter was added around the edges of the flower and the center.  I fussy cut the butterfly out and added to the flower.

Remember to show some love to your old supplies or old creations.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: