Saturday, May 6, 2023

Happy Little Stampers May Stencil Challenge

It is May and time for a new Stencil Challenge at Happy Little Stampers.  The challenge is always Anything Goes so very easy to play along.

My stencil card used a rice paper image from Joggles.  I loved the beautiful design and colors. I used two different stencils for the background.  The dots are scattered around the entire card and the leaves are clustered around the image.  Oxide ink was used for the stenciling.  I die cut a thank you sentiment with the same card stock used to mat the card front.

It went to a very special friend who sent me a piece of her lovely artwork.


Here is a close up of the focal point with the leaves stenciled around it.


Dig out your stencils and join us for our May Stencil Challenge.  

Thanks for stopping by.  


1 comment:

BożenA said...

Beautiful card. I love your choice of colors and the composition of the card
xx