Wednesday, May 3, 2023

May Happy Little Stampers Birthday Challenge

It is the beginning of May and time for you to participate in the new Birthday Challenge at Happy Little Stampers.  The challenge is always Anything Goes so easy to participate.  I know you have birthdays coming up that you need a card for so why not get ahead on your to do list of cards to make.

My card this month does not have any sort of Happy Birthday greeting on the front of the card but it is a birthday card.  I did not want to distract from the words that were on the front of the card in the image.  The card went to my great niece who is a beautiful artist.  I do hope she likes the color purple.


The image is from Woodware Stamps.  It was colored with copics.  The background was done with a stencil and oxide inks.  I thought it turned out so fun.  She loves cats.

Please join us for our May Birthday challenge at Happy Little Stampers.

Thanks for stopping by.  

No comments: