Monday, September 5, 2022

Oldie Moldie Monday

Oldie Moldie returns.  I was a very lazy blogger for part of this year and I hope to get back into the groove.  It doesn't mean I wasn't creating - it just means I never blogged my creations.

Many of my creations will be Christmas or Birthday related.  I have so much paper I need to use up.

We will do birthday cards this week.

I have this pack of patterned paper and I have had it many years.  It has these beautiful floral images on part of the paper and the back of the paper is the pink used for the mat base.  I made many birthday and thank you cards with this paper and I still have paper left.  I think it is laughing at me because I can't use it up.  Unfortunately I get bored with doing repetitive work or using the same paper.


 Remember to show some love for your old paper.


No comments: