Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Happy Little Stamper's September Stencil Challenge

It is September, time for a new stencil challenge at Happy Little Stampers.  Stencils are such an economical crafting tool for a card maker.  The challenge is always anything goes.


I needed to make a baby girl card and we have a new baby in the neighborhood and Daddy wanted dinosaurs for his daughter.  The stencil I chose to use is from Pretty Pink Posh.  

It is a layered stencil.  I chose to use distress oxides for my medium.  I really wanted to stamp little flowers or hearts on the front when the stenciling was done but I was not going to chance ruining the front.

The Hooray is a die and I generated the sentiment on my computer.


Please join us for the September Stencil Challenge at Happy Little Stamper's.  

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Ina G said...

So sweet Barb and so fun. Love the different pinks and layered die cut.