Sunday, September 4, 2022

Happy Little Stamper's September Christmas Challenge

It is time for a new Christmas Challenge at Happy Little Stamper's.  The challenge is always Anything Goes but we do have an optional design element of Metallic.


I recently purchased some new crafty goodness from Penny Black's new release.  The cardinal image is one of their new preprinted masterpieces.  This image came from the set Reflections.  The images make card making so easy.  I also used the new Immense Joy die.  

The background is kraft card stock run through a wood grain embossing folder.  I brushed white gesso on the ridges of the wood grain.  This was mounted on a red card stock and placed on a kraft card base.

I die cut the JOY out of gold card stock and also two layers of kraft card stock.  I placed the die over the image so that I had the cardinal placed exactly where I wanted it in the O.  I finished the card with white and gold splatters.


Here is a close up of the image.

Please join us at Happy Little Stamper's for our September Christmas Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Barbara Godden said...

No other words than GORGEOUS!!! I love cardinals and that one is perfect for the center of the awesome JOY die cut. So many awesome things can be used with that die, I want that die. Beautiful card.