Monday, May 9, 2022

Oldie Moldie Monday Tackles Christmas

 It is Monday - time to show some love for your old supplies.  Boy, do I have some old Christmas supplies.  I will never get them used up.  I have tried not to buy card making supplies like I use to.  Tried being the operative word.  It is much easier when you don't get to walk into a real paper store very often.

Here is the current mood board at Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge Blog.  


The little deer was my inspiration along with the rustic colors in some of the pictures.  I had recently gone through my embossing folders and found this sweet little deer.  I embossed him on kraft card stock and inked the embossed deer so he was more visible.  I used assorted Christmas papers which were lying on the design table and dug in my box and found this cream colored sentiment that worked with the tones in my card.  I distressed the edges of the paper.


Thanks for stopping by.  Remember to show some love for your old supplies.


3 comments:

Darlene said...

FABULOUS creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!!

Darlene
PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

P.S. If I hadn’t already mentioned it, just wanted to let you know that we have another new challenge blog. This time it’s all about using your EMBOSSING FOLDERS. I hope you’ll come check us out and play along at CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE. Hope to see you there!

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful card; love the embossing folder. Thank you for sharing with us at the POE Christmas Challenge.

Diane said...

Love your rustic deer card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}