Thursday, January 13, 2022

Sunday Stampers Sketch Challenge

 I am having fun just playing with paper and trying to find challenges to inspire my creativity.  Today it is the sketch challenge at Sunday Stampers.  The sketch inspires you to split part of your paper in half.

On one of my tables, I was looking for something and saw this well aged pad of patterned paper.  I believe the date is 2011 and it had some beautiful paper that worked so well for this sketch.


The entire card is made from patterned paper.  I used pieces of paper behind the focal point to add a small amount of dimension.  A small stamped sentiment completed the card.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  

2 comments:

Heather said...

Very pretty, Barb - such lovely papers! Love these colors and your top panel is just right! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Stef Perry said...

Those colors are beautiful, no wonder you wanted to use them for your card. And using all patterned paper to make this is so clever. Love how it turned out. Thanks for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps!