Friday, January 14, 2022

CAS Mix Up Challenge for January

 I am trying to play along with a few challenges to get some cards made and sent out.  

The current challenge at CAS Mix Up is loose watercoloring.  Pretty much all my watercoloring is pretty loose.  

I wanted to send a card to some friends who recently lost one of their faithful companions.  Jack was such a sweet dog and a total support for his humans.  He will be missed.  

I had drawn these birds when I was staying with them in Florida so thought they would like getting a card with the birds on it.  Plus who can resist this sentiment.  I hope it brings a smile to their faces.


As you can see, pretty loose drawing and pretty loose watercoloring but I had lots of fun doing it.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

HilaryJane said...

What a fun and thoughtful card. I love that you hand drew your little birds before loosely watercolouring them. Thanks for joining us at CAS Mix Up this month xx

nancy littrell said...

Love your loose watercolored hand drawn birds and background for your dear friends. They will smile and appreciate your thoughtfulness. So pleased you joined us at CAS Mix Up. Love and Hugs..Nancy

My Paper Epiphany said...

What fun birds and great colouring! I’m sure it will be appreciated by your friends. Thanks so much for joining the fun at CAS Mix Up:)