Monday, August 2, 2021

Oldie Moldie Monday

 It is Monday time to show some love for your old supplies.




Today I am using some old paper (the dark brown card stock and the cream color background) for my oldie moldie supplies.  The happy birthday die is from my supplies.

I made the striped background by using pieces of leftover paper from a project I am working on.  I laid them on the diagonal on a sheet of paper and then cut strips out of it to use on my two cards.  The leaf die is from My Favorite Things.

I added the strip of paper to each card and then dry embossed the card front to give it some texture.  The front was matted with a dark brown card stock.  The leaf and sentiment were cut from the same dark brown card stock.  .

Two more cards made for my Birthday Project and these are masculine cards.  Masculine cards are hard to make.  

Remember to show some love for your old supplies.

No comments: