Monday, May 24, 2021

Oldie Moldie Monday and a Sketch Challenge

 It is Monday - time to show some love for your old supplies.  This week I let a sketch challenge from Paper Players guide my creativity.

I have a large and also a 6 x 6 pad of this paper from Fancy Pants Designs so decided to use paper from this collection for my paper choice.

The sketch is a very good one.  I have a "birthday project" I am working on so this is one more card for the project.  


I like this sketch - it is easy to work with.  I did put my sentiment into the circle because I have this birthday sentiment I really like.  I did add a strip of paper to separate the top and bottom and also matted the main area.  


Thanks for stopping by and remember to show some love for your old supplies.  

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh my goodness, I love everything about this! Those papers work together perfectly, and are in such fun colors! The sentiment is just delightful! Such a great way to highlight our sketch this week...thanks for playing!

Jaydee said...

What a wonderful way to showcase those fabulous papers - they really do work so well together. Love the large sentiment, too! So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
jaydee

Debbie Crowley said...

Great patterned papers and you used them perfectly. Love how you used the sketch. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players this week.