Friday, December 4, 2020

Zebra Christmas Card

 I have three great great nieces which I like to send a Christmas card to each year.  I like them all to be different but related in some form.  This year each card had one of My Favorite Things' zebras on them.  I tried to use one of the MFT sketches each time.

Here is the sketch this week.


Of course, I took creative license with the sketch by using a zebra instead of a circle.  I could have put the zebra in a circle but decided not to.  The paper is from MFT also.  Those Santa hats I bought from a big box store come in handy for dressing up critters.


Now I can mail my three cards to the girls.  I am going to mail each one separately.  Should we make a bet to see if they all make it on the same day.  It will be interesting to see what the post office does.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Fun take on the sketch! Congrats on your MFT win!