Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Favorite Technique

 The Monday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp is your Favorite Technique.  This last year I have been trying to play with my watercolors more and try different things.

On this particular card I used a new Tim Holtz stencil and then added watercolor in multiple layers through the stencil.  I let it dry some to get a good solid shape of the flower and then I sprayed the heck out of it with water to make the colors run.  There is no control on this particular method.  Each card you make will be a little different.  I finished the card with a large sentiment die cut and gold splatters.  

I used a scalloped die to cut a card base and the front panel to add a little more interest to the card.



Here is a close up of the poinsettia focal point.



Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: