Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Playing Along With Sunday Stamps

I have looked at the sketch from Sunday Stamps  and finally found a chance to play along with the sketch. 

When I was creating my cards for Oldie Moldie Monday, I just kept going and used their sketch with the papers on my design table.


The paper is from a 6 x 6 pad from Prima with a date of 2012 on it.  The sentiment is from Art Gone Wild.


I am glad I got to play along with the sketch.  I would like to try it again with less busy papers.  I will have to see if time permits this week.  I need to work on the lawn and get those leaves raked.  UGH.

Have a wonderful day.


1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow, love these papers - they all look awesome together! Great take on our sketch with a wonderful sentiment! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!