Sunday, October 28, 2018

Christmas Card - Sketch Challenge

After a hectic last few months of the final countdown to my daughter's wedding, my life returns to my normal.  The wedding was beautiful.  I must confess I still have not made their wedding card.

Now that I am back home I wanted to start making some cards.  The best way to do this is to try some challenges.  I liked the sketch challenge at CAS(E) This Sketch


The stripes on this sketch reminded me of all the washi tape I have acquired.  I need to use some of this tape so I dug through and found three tapes I liked together.  I had an idea in my head to use silver on the card.  The sentiment and snowflake are heat embossed in silver.  The snowflake is from a stamp set from Bo Bunny which I purchased at Tuesday Morning.  The sentiment is from Avery Elle.


Dark day in Wisconsin for taking pictures.  I really like this card and think it would be great to mass produce if you wanted to. 

Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments: