Monday, December 5, 2011

Oldie Moldie Monday


Oldie Monday - show some love to your older collection of paper and believe me I have lots.  I just went and grabbed one of my must haves (6 x 6 pads) from Basic Grey.  I then grabbed a sentiment stamp I had gotten on clearance at Michaels and there is the base of my card.

There is a challenge on the Operation Write Home blog Stars and Stamps to make cards with just sentiments on them.  I do believe these qualify.  ODBD is sponsoring this challenge - for each 25 cards entered in the challenge in the month of December - they will pay for a box of cards to be mailed overseas to our heroes.  Last month we got enough cards to mail two boxes - hopefully the same thing happens this month - you can only enter once though. 

Isn't this stamp fun - I got it for about $1.50 at Michael's on clearance.  This is the first time I inked it up. I really do like it and I popped those buttons on to add a little extra embellishment.

Please go dig into your old paper - it is still beautiful - and show it some love.

1 comment:

adele holcomb said...

Love that you double matted the sentiment with coordinating paper, and the button is a nice touch!