Saturday, December 10, 2011

Authentique Paper, Hampton Arts, Penny Black - another Holiday card made


Are you all frantically working on completing your holiday cards like me - I need to clean up my ara so we can eat dinner down here so I need to start cleaning soon.  Picture BIG MESS.

Authentique Paper has a sketch challenge on their blog for the month of December.  I decided to put my spin on the sketch.  Of course, when I do a sketch - my spinning sometimes goes way out of control.  I do like the final result though and I know the recipient will appreciate it also.



For fun and excitement today I plan on cleaning my refrigerator - I know - don't be jealous of me plus I need to head out soon to the post office to mail out some lumpy holiday cards.  Hope you have a creative day. 

Card recipe:
Sketch - Authentique card blog
Paper - Authentique - 6 x 6 Wonder
Snowman stamp - Hampton Art
Sentiment - Penny Black
Snowflakes, pearls, muslin from my supplies
Ink - Colorbox Chalk Ink

2 comments:

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

This is just adorable! The snowman and snowflakes are Fabulous!! Thanks for sharing with us on Authentique Paper.
~Jeannie Authentique Paper DT

Tifany said...

Great job!
Thank you for participating in Authentique Paper’s December Sketch Challenge!
I hope you will join us again for the January Sketch Challenge: http://goo.gl/Vu8Tl

- Tifany DeGough
http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com
{Authentique Paper DT Coordinator}