Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Mind's Eye Sketch, SRM Sticker and Hero Arts



Frantically working on my own personal Christmas cards - I would like to get some in the mail this week.  I hope.

I have two cards I am sharing today.  Both cards are made with the "12 Days of Christmas" collection by My Mind's Eye.  I liked it so well I have bought two 6 x 6 pads - I do believe I have lost my memory when it comes to buying 6 x 6 pads.  Good thing I really like this paper.  Maybe I should look for some embellishments that match.  (Insert smile).  My Mind's Eye has a card sketch for the month of December and this card is based on their sketch.  Fun sketch.  You can do so much with circles - maybe I will make another one later one.  I used my Hero Arts stamp set that has the coordinating die cuts for the snowman.  I stamp him and then cut him out and add to my circle and trim off the excess snowman.  Good way for him to lose a little weight.  It seemed a little naked so I had to add a little bow to the design.  Plop on a great sticker sentiment from SRM Stickers and I have one more holiday card made - it is going to a family with three children.

The second card is basically a smaller version of the other card shape using a very old snowman stamp I have.  I cut the image out so it looks so cute sitting on the mat.  The snowflake I found in clearance - it is suppose to be something you scatter on your table - not me - they are perfect for card embellishments.  I added a little bling to the two snowflakes.

Everyone enjoy the remainder of your day.  Packer game to watch later in the day and the Wisconsin Badgers are heading to the Rose Bowl and are the first time every - Big 10 Champions.  If only the UW Madison men's basketball team could have beaten Marquette.  UW Whitewater won their quarter final in their quest to return to the Divisoin 3 championships.  Go Warhawks.

No comments: