Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hero Arts and Operation Write Home - What a Team


Today I am sharing my card based on today's sketch on Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps blog - I used the new stamp set from Hero Arts - All The Time - which was created in partnership with Operation Write Home. 

I used some paper from Authentique.  They have the most yummy paper. 

Of course, my card took a turn down on the sketch and I flipped it.  I wanted room to add the sentiment under the clock.  I think this is a great masculine card. 

Everyone enjoy your sunday - I am going to brave the grocery store and Kohl's. 

2 comments:

Ann said...

Barb, I love what you did with this stamp set! I can't wait to get it!

Carol L said...

You made a great card with that fabulous stamp set! I just love this sentiment, and I'm going to have to buy it soon enough :) I love that zig-zag border too- what a cool look!!