Thursday, September 15, 2011

Bo Bunny Sketch Challenge for Operation Write Home


BoBunny is sponsoring a sketch challenge for Operation Write Home.  You can find the challenge at this link.  It was a fun sketch because it had so many layers and I love layers - a one layer card - what is that - naked - some people can make a one layer card and it is beautiful - but not me.  So all these layers  were wonderful for me to play with.

I had recently purchased the 6 x 6 pad of BoBunny Father Christmas Collection.  The image and sentiment were also in the package.  I did reverse where the sentiment was.  I could have very easily put the bow on the other side but I did not.

Thank you BoBunny for sponsoring this sketch and supporting Operation Write Home in their efforts to keep our heros in touch with families and friends at home.  I know BoBunny paper always brings a smile to my face.

No comments: