Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Stampendous and My Mind's Eye


I wanted to send my Mom a card to cheer her up after her visit to the hospital last week.  I dug through my pile of colored images and thought this image would make her smile.  The bird just needed to be colored a different shade of blue - it needed to be tealish - and I was able to use a Copic Marker and change the color to match the colors in my patterned paper.

This is a  beautiful collection from My Mind's Eye.  The sentiment stamp I got at Michaels for a little over a $1 and there were 3 stamps in the set.  I will get lots of mileage out of that sentiment for my Operation Write Home cards.  This image is a great one for OWH cards.

Everyone have a wonderful evening.

Sad story - cardmaker's daughter has a birthday today - and did she get a card from hre mother - no - I am so behind in my personal card making.

No comments: