Sunday, September 25, 2011

Heros Arts - Just Saying Hello


Good afternoon - Brewers and Packers play this afternoon - luckily the Packers play "da Bears" at 3 something so can watch the Brewers - or listen to the Brewers play.  I listen to TV lots - how about you - do you sit and watch or do you listen.  I do need to get some housework done also - the sheets are washed - so I need to go make my bed.

Today's card is for Operation Write Home - need to get a box in the mail this week so finishing up fallish cards.  This did start at the sketch on OWH's card blog Stars and Stamps but I took a detour from the sketch.  This sentiment stamp is from Hero Arts and it is fast becoming a favorite for my OWH cards.  Sometimes you just want to say HELLO. 

Oldie Moldie Monday cards are already made - I was on a role - I got five made using the same stack of paper.  I find that is the easiest way for me to make multiple cards is to just grab a grouping of paper and then add some sentiments and embellishments. 

Everyone have a wonderful day.

No comments: