Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hello Sunshine



Well it is amazing what a new modem does for your computer. I thought I needed to buy a new computer luckily it was just the modem and I am so proud of myself I was able to hook it up myself. It is so fast - I think I am in heaven.

The sun image is a digi image from I Brake for Digis. I colored it with my Copics and then highlighted everything with a Gelly Roll Stardust pen. Just adds a bit of sparkle. Both the sun and the face were popdotted to add dimension to the card. Isn't that background paper perfect - clouds with a few sun peeking through.

We have actually had some great sunshine here but now we are back to cold and blustery. YUCK.

Card Details:
Size: 4.5 x 6
Patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
Digi Image: I Brake for Digis colored with Copics
Gelly Roll Stardust Pen
Ribbon: May Arts
Sticker: SRM Stickers

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That cloud paper is great and the oranges are perfect.