Monday, April 4, 2011

Canine Christmas





Yes it is Monday - Oldie Moldie Monday - time to dig into your old supplies and show them some love. This paper is a pad of Basic Grey I bought several years ago at Michael's. Had all the colors you need for some great Christmas cards.

The midweek challenge at OWH Stars and Stamps is to make a canine card. So I made a Canine Christmas card - actually two of them - I found the images already colored in my box of images. Dug out this pad of paper and just used scraps to make these two cards. I know the cards will bring a smile to someone's face at Christmas when their hero sends them the card.

Everyone have a wonderful evening.

2 comments:

Karin said...

That little doggie image is super cute! Great cards :)

Jan Hunnicutt said...

I love it when that happens, finding colored images that I can us right now! Great cards Thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home!