Thursday, April 6, 2023

Happy Little Stampers April Stencil Challenge

It is time for a new stencil challenge at Happy Little Stampers.  The stencil challenge is always anything goes so easy to play along.  

Stencils are such an economical tool to have for card making.  I have many and need to get busy and use all of them.


This card was for my great nephew who plays one of these instruments.  I have no idea which one he plays.but he does a wonderful job and even writes and sings his own music.

The stencil is from A Colorful Life.  I stenciled the image on a background I made with newsprint, gesso and watercolor.  I used an Oxide Ink to add the image to the front of the card.  I did outline the stenciled images with a fine black liner pen to make them stand out from the background.  I used a label for the sentiment.


Please join us for our April Stencil Challenge at Happy Little Stampers.

Thanks for stopping by.  

No comments: