Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Happy Little Stampers April Christmas Challenge

It is time for a new Christmas Challenge at Happy Little Stampers.  By playing along with challenges, you will have a jumpstart on your holiday cards and you won't be in a panic at the end of November.

The challenge is always Anything Goes but we always do have an option.  This month the optional choice is Jingle Bells.


I have had these cute snowmen from Unity Stamps colored for awhile and I decided it was time to make them into cards.  The first card was fussy cut out and added to a background I made.  I believe the background is made with acrylic paints. (I have a big box of backgrounds I have made and don't remember how I made them.  I really should make notes on the back of them so I could tell people how I made it.)

I added some doodling to the hat band and also added white highlights with a gel pen to the scarf and hat.  The snowman was glued directly to the card front.  The sentiment was popped up.  Irridescent splatters were added to the background.


Here is a second card I made with the same stamped image.  I believe the images were colored to go with this paper grouping.  The image was matted with grey and several snowflake die cuts were added to the card front.  The sentiment is popped up.  I made two of this card.  I even stamped purple snowflakes on envelopes to coordinate with the cards.


Please join us at Happy Little Stampers for our Christmas Challenge.  

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: