Friday, November 4, 2022

November Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge

It is time for a new Christmas challenge at Happy Little Stampers.  Christmas is next month - do you have your cards made already?  If not, I would suggest you get busy.

The challenge is always "anything goes" but we do offer you an option to focus on if you need something to jumpstart your creativity.


This last year I have been trying to use up some of my old supplies,  I found these wonderful Santa images in a pad of paper - and unfortunately I do not remember the name of the paper company.  I do not think they are in business anymore.

I used a very simple card design on each card and let the patterned paper do the talking.  I added the paper doily from my stash to give a more vintage look to the card.  I do not know the company for the sentiment stamp.


On this card I did not need a sentiment because it was part of the image.  After I had layered all the papers together, I ran it through an embossing folder to add some texture.


Please join us at Happy Little Stampers for our November Christmas challenge.  

Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Oh I love retro santa cards, fantastic jo on both.

Alyson Mayo said...

Oh, these are so cute! It’s always nice to use up old supplies, isn’t it?