Sunday, November 6, 2022

Happy Little Stampers November Stencil Challenge

It is time for a new stencil challenge at Happy Little Stampers.   The challenge is always "anything goes".  


I like to send out cards in the fall and leaves are always a favorite subject for my cards.  I can't resist and cool leaf stencil or stamp.

The stenciled leaf is a very inexpensive stencil from Darice that you can find at any big box craft store.  I used oxide inks for the colors on my leaf and filled in the background with a shade of yellow.

I used my Silhouette to cut oak leaves in two different sizes and colors.  The cute little gnome is a die from Simon Says Stamp.  Gold splatters completed the card.

Please join us for our November stencil challenge.  

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Ina G said...

Love your fabulous background Barb and gnome is just the cutiest!