Thursday, December 2, 2021

Masculine Birthday Card

 I have a "birthday project" ongoing this year and probably into next year - I want to provide enough birthday cards to the nursing home where my Mom spent the last few years of her life - for all the residents.  I keep plugging away at this project.

I had a beautiful grouping of paper from Authentique which I used for masculine cards.  The nursing home is located in a rural area of Wisconsin so the hunting theme is very appropriate for this area of the state.

The current challenge at Seize the Birthday is Hobbies and Pastimes. 



My card fits perfectly for many people who love to deer hunt.


Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I have so many extended family members up in Michigan that would love this card! Great job with the papers and layout too! It came out really great! Thanks for playing at Seize the Birthday!