Monday, December 6, 2021

Happy Little Stampers December Stencil Challenge

It is time for a new stencil challenge at Happy Little Stampers.  The challenge is always Anything Goes.


I am making Christmas cards for the December Stencil challenge - in fact - you may see lots of Christmas cards next year for the stencil challenges.

I colored kraft card stock with oxide inks.  I have examples for three different colors for the backgrounds.

The stencil is from Simon Says Stamp.  On this one I used a white pigment ink through the stencil.  It really does not show that well so in the next cards you will see another way of adding the words.  I heat embossed the sentiment and matted it with kraft with a white snowflake underneath the sentiment.  It was all put on a kraft card base.


On this card I used an embossing paste.  It shows up more and also it is dimensional.


Here is the embossing paste on a dark blue oxide ink.


Here is it on a lighter color of oxide ink.  The dark colors do show off the words much better.


I hope you will join us at the December Stencil Challenge at Happy Little Stampers.  

Thanks for stopping by.  


No comments: