Saturday, December 4, 2021

December Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge

This is the last Christmas Challenge of the year.  Do you have all your Christmas cards ready for mailing this year.  If not, this challenge will help you make another card.  As always the challenge is Anything Goes but we do have an optional choice and this month it is Toys.


I went the Anything Goes route for my Christmas card.  I had a brand new stencil from Sweet Poppy.  These stencils are metal.  They are very durable but they are rough on your foam pads to adding the color.  I used a distress oxide for my color.  The image was matted with a glitter paper which matched perfectly.  How often does that happen that something in your supplies matches perfectly.  
The sentiment was cut from several layers of card stock and glitter paper to add some dimension.


Here is a close up of the sentiment and some of the beautiful detailing around that area of the ornament.

Thanks for stopping by.  



2 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Gorgeous ornament beautiful colour and a fab. job with it, (I'm stencil challenged) The sentiment is gorgeous.

JulieP said...

This is beautiful!!!