Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Happy Wednesday

 I am continuing to work on my Birthday Project.  I was out looking at The Graphics Fairy site and came across still beautiful blue floral image with the birds in the center and thought it looked like it belonged on a birthday card.  Later on I was looking at challenges to jump start my card making and came across the challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters to use a wreath.  


I die cut the image with a rectangle stitched die, stamped and heat embossed the sentiment at the bottom of the card  I found some blue cardstock to mat the image.  I thought it looked a little naked on the white card front so I dug through my scraps and found the light blue paper so added a strip of it behind the matted image.  It picks up another shade of blue in the image.  I added gold Stickles to the center of the flowers.

Thanks for stopping by.  

3 comments:

Darlene said...

What a beautiful image and even more gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Debbie Mageed said...

Such a pretty card! I really love your sweet images. Thank you for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
Debbie
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

mamawcindy said...

Beautiful card and beautiful image. Birds are my favorite animal. I could watch them all day. Going to try to find out where to get it. Have a blessed day!
cindys-greencricut