Saturday, November 6, 2021

Happy Little Stampers November Stencil Challenge

 It is November - how did that happen - but it is time for a new stencil challenge at Happy Little Stampers.  

The challenge is always Anything Goes.  So please go be wild and creative with your stencils.  You know they don't get enough use.


I chose to do a mixed media Christmas card using a Gina K stencil.  I first did some ink smooshing on the background with an oxide ink.  After that had dried, I took a stamp and stamped randomly on the background.  I then used a large snowflake stencil from Gina K and used gold embossing paste to add the snowflake to the front of the card.  

I cut the sentiment from black cardstock - layered up several layers of the sentiment to make it stand out more and added to the card front.   I first added a black mat and then a gold mat before adhering it to a card front.  After all of this, of course, I added gold and black splatters.


Here is a close up so you can see all the different layers on the card from the ink smooshing all the way to the splatters.

Please dig out your stencils and make a fun card to join the November Stencil Challenge at Happy Little Stampers.

No comments: