Monday, September 27, 2021

Oldie Moldie Monday

 I guess I took a break from my blog and creativity this summer while I battled some health issues.  Hopefully I am back to creating and posting once again.

It is Monday -time to show some love for your old supplies.  The paper in the card is a little aged but not as old as many of my supplies.  

I had miscalculated the month of September - how did it get to the end of September so fast - and I had not made Lydia a birthday card so I remedied that over the week end.

I used the current sketch at Sunday Stampers to help me make this card.  


I used a new stamp and colored it with distress inks.  Lydia loves her cat and he is quite the talker.  I wanted to use bright happy paper - she is 17 and they always need bright and happy in their lives.  I did add Stickles to some of the dots on the paper to add sparkle (17 year olds need sparkle also).  Glossy accents was added to the eyeballs.

I am quite happy with how the card turned out.

Remember to show some love for your old supplies.

Thanks for stopping by.  

2 comments:

Heather said...

Well, that's a dapper kitty, for sure! Very cute, Barb! Love that bright dotty background paper, too! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Annette Elliott said...

Your kitty is adorable and so funny! I love it. Thanks for playing along with this weeks challenge at Sunday Stamps! and I hope you continue to feel better. Sending hugs.