Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Wanderlust Week Nine

 This week our instructor was Kasia Avery.  We are starting a new month of study based on Serendipity.  

This is my page and some close ups of some of the areas of the page.

I called this page "Determination".  Doesn't the lady look very determined.  

I added gesso to the page and then color and some paper scraps and my image.  I then added white paint and after that more pink paint.  

The pink circles are achieved by putting the end of the paint tube on the paper and giving a little squeeze.  After the circles were dry, I doodled the circles around them with a black pen.  

In the picture below, you can see that I wrote determination around the woman three different times.  It added more black to the design but also the title.  I used my Posca pen to draw the leafy branches.  I used a Stablio pencil around some of the paper and the image to add some definition to their lines.

The entire piece was completed with black splatters to bring a little more black into the page.


Here is a close up of Miss Determination.


Here is a close up of one of the leafy branches and the pink circles.


Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: