Friday, August 16, 2019

CAS Thank You

I was able to play along with a couple challenges this week.  I should have been cleaning/clearing but making a card is more fun.

I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.

The weekly challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More  is Clean and Simple.


 I decided to flip the sketch.  I had been digging in my background box and found a couple pieces that would work for the sketch.  I used some of my precious black and white stripe from My Favorite Things to cover the cut line and the very end of the floral stem.  The flower is a new die from Spellbinders.  The stamp is from Rubber Necker Stamps.


Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Lovely Flower and all the blue on your Card
sweet CAS Card
many thanks for joining with us at ATSM this time
hugs
Monika

Lee Ann Barrett said...

I love that shade of blue! Very pretty! I tend to hoard my black and white striped paper, lol. Thanks for playing along at Freshly Made Sketches.

Kim S said...

Such a pretty flower - LOVE the soft background. I have that black/white MFT paid - just like with you, it comes out for a simple accent! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.