Thursday, March 28, 2019

Thank You So Much

It is so nice to be back home for an extended length of time (I did like escaping winter) but I did miss all my creative goodies.

I have been trying to get my mojo going so have been trying to do some different challenges.  I did do some on line shopping with a new stamp company to me The Stamp Market so I have been trying to use my new things from them.  I have made something every day using my new product.

Today's card is based on the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  This is such a versatile sketch.  At first I was going to make a landscape card but remembered this large Thank You stamp and this is what happened.


I colored a piece of card stock with distress oxide inks.  I also colored a strip of paper with the same ink but made the color very intense for the strip separating the two pieces of paper.  I dug out my favorite pad of black and white striped paper from My Favorite Things.
I really do like how my card turned out.


Thanks for stopping by. 

2 comments:

Amy O said...

I love this big, bold sentiment with the cool background. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

This is wonderful! The variations with your inks combined with this bold sentiment are great for the sketch. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!